Android and IOS are the two most popular operating systems in Smartphones these days. IOS and Android are also the toughest competitors of the smart phone world. But from the last few months Android operated Smartphones marked a successful record with more sales than IOS. Some of the most popular makers of Smartphones like Samsung, LG, HTC and Sony uses Android OS. In addition to that it is maintained by Google itself.
With more than 600,000 applications Android is the most popular operating system. One benefit in buying android smart phone over others is that it has vast features and lots of apps for fun and productivity etc. And most of the apps being free. But some of the popular apps are paid in Android and I’m sure many of you want to download the paid apps for free. Of course who doesn’t. So in this article I will cover the best ways to download paid Android apps for free.
Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free:
1) File sharing Websites
The best way to download Android apps for free is through file sharing websites. The file sharing on these websites is done by Android users who download or buy paid apps and upload them in file sharing websites. The best popular file sharing websites are: www.4shared.com, www.mediafire.com and www.filecrop.com. Out of them all 4shared is best and most popular and i will prefer it as it’s the easiest. Steps to download paid app from these websites-
- Go to any of these websites and type the app name you want to download for free and add the extension of “.apk“. For example if you want to download ADWLauncher EX ( a paid app in Google play), type adw launcher ex .apk and press enter.The results will then be viewed.
- From the results click the latest uploaded file and download it.
- Once the .apk file is downloaded, transfer it to your phone with USB cable and install it on your phone.
Note: You can also download 4shared app from the market instead of searching apps in the web.
2) BlackMart Alpha app
BlackMart Alpha is an Android app itself. To use this app for downloading paid apps for free you need to search for BlackMart Alpha in the above mentioned file sharing sites. Search results will appear. Download this application. Transfer and install it on your smart phone.
- After installation, open the BlackMart Alpha app. A same design will appear as the Android market app on your smart phone.
- A list of apps will appear in this app. You can also use the search option to search and download a paid app.
- Search results will appear. The price of the specified or searched app is struck out. Click on download and install it directly on your smart phone for free.
Note: You can download any app but don’t update any app from BlackMart Alpha as there are chances that it might corrupt that app.
3) Paying for app in the Android market
The last tip which is most reliable and the best way to download the paid app is by paying for an app in the Android market. To use this option you should have a good file explorer app like ASTRO File Manager and ES File Explorer.
- Install ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager.
- Go to Android market and purchase any app. Within the 15 minutes of the trial period you can get the full refund if you cancel the order.
- The app gets downloaded to your smart phone.
- Open ES file explorer and click on Options > Manager > App Manager.
- Go to list of installed apps and press on the app you just purchased and click on the backup. The app backup will be made in the backup folder of your SD card.
- Once the backup is made, cancel the order and install it from the backup folder again. Your money will be refunded after you cancel the order.
So these were the best ways to download any apps for free. But technosocio always advise to follow the right steps to download any app. Just pay for the app in the Android market and enjoy. The developers put a lot of efforts in creating apps and one should respect their efforts and time.
Also Check: Top Five Best Free Apps To Backup Android Data
For queries and questions do not forget to drop in your comments.
Warning: Downloading paid apps like this is illegal. Do it at your own risk. We will not be responsible if your device faces any problem after using the above methods.