Literally speaking, India is such a country which has followers of Facebook from every community, every class. Educated people, Uneducated ones, both are actively participating in the movement called Facebook. According to simple statistics, people in India are not much enthusiastic about new jobs or new developments in the politics or new discoveries in the field of science and technology as much they are in addition to Facebook. Every user at least logs on to his or her Facebook profile once in a day to see the developments. How many Friend requests they have received or how many notifications they have on their profile. In India Facebook is like a craze for something new every day.
Facebook’s Glorification in India
The Main Reasons behind Facebook’s Glorification in India are:
Most likely the first thing that a number of us do in the morning is not brushing our teeth yet opening our cell phones and check what every living soul is dependent upon on Facebook. Following 4 prolonged years of our social exploration, we have had the capacity to turn out with sensible explanations in the matter of why Facebook is an eminent monarch in India.
1. It is Free. That is in itself a sufficient purpose behind anything to be an enormous hit in India. After all we are lovers of Free Things.
2. Another essential truth, individuals get an opportunity to peep into other individuals’ existence without breaking a sweat.
3. People have too less time to get occupied (In the event that we can talk on mobile phones for incalculable hours or can watch the serials and soaps. It unquestionably implies we have sufficient energy to do anything on the planet.)
4. Finally we have a highly anticipated official stage ‘for making Remarks’ (Something we can’t live without)
5. You get to send the same amount companion solicits as you need, regardless of the possibility that you don’t know the individual. You remark on their not-so lovely pictures (looking spellbinding angel face!) which are responded by a cool and lovable remark.
Please Note Carefully: Don’t attempt this in genuine living.
6. 99% of lovely young ladies are either wedded or submitted (A general protest by fellows). On Facebook, this rate radically and blissfully falls down to 5% anyhow this is the thing that their relationship status shows.
7. This is very significant It gives an opportunity to stalk your ex and that too without indeed, giving her a chance to know
8. Facebook is an extraordinary place for introverts. Since it is the main place where they can converse with a wall and still not be acknowledged as a looser.
9. Girls along these lines called “Aashiqs and husbands” can now know their fondness life forecasts and horoscopes Complimentary.
10. It is a stage which gives an equivalent and reasonable opportunity to each Indian to turn into a journalist and redesign most cutting edge occasions.
Here you go. I do not think that you need more reasons to know why Facebook is growing rapidly in India. Here i would like to agree on the saying that, In a country like India everything is Possible.